Today, I received the beginnings of holiday shopping goodies in the mail. And one was for me. A gift I bought myself. Even though I have told my kids that they are not getting anything for themselves before Christmas. But, it was so pretty. Handmade. So I received this in the mail today, a Utili-Obi in a beautiful birdseed print. So lovely. And she sent along a free gift that took my breath away. A beautiful pendant strung on leather, "Fastidious" written on the back, bee collage on the front. A lovely, just for me. And a quilted sachet filled with lavender, the sweet smell filled my nose and soothed my soul. Thank you, bitterbetty (what a pair we are, bitterbetty and moodymama!) Not only am I thrilled with my Utili-Obi, but your lovely gift has left me speechless with gratitude. Buy Handmade for the Holidays!

No comments:
Post a Comment