I attempted to photograph my boots. Do you know how difficult it is to take a picture of boots while you are wearing them? My photography skills are sorely lacking. And I think I need new camera. I am thinking about the Nikon d40. We'll see.
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Bonnets and Boots
I finished Hello Yarn's Top-down bonnet. I made it for wee C, but even though I thought I was compensating for my gauge being off, it turned out infant-sized. Oh, well. I gave it to a dear friend who just had a baby, so it's all good. It was fun and so easy. I hope to attempt the Sweet-baby Cap again. Hopefully I will get it this time.

I attempted to photograph my boots. Do you know how difficult it is to take a picture of boots while you are wearing them? My photography skills are sorely lacking. And I think I need new camera. I am thinking about the Nikon d40. We'll see.
I attempted to photograph my boots. Do you know how difficult it is to take a picture of boots while you are wearing them? My photography skills are sorely lacking. And I think I need new camera. I am thinking about the Nikon d40. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh! i love my d40...however, i just tried taking a photo of my new boots yesterday while wearing them and, even with a nice camera, i still didn't get a great shot. we need to chat about this bonnet. i want to know what yarn you used and what size needles...i really loved doing this sweet little pattern but my gauge was slightly off as well.
The boots are you! I love them and I love you, too. (: Hey, thanks for what you did to our blog. It looks great! I promise to post this week.
Post a Comment