So much for posting every day this month. Such is life, eh?
I have been playing around with my new camera today- a Nikon D60. My first digital SLR. My hope is to be able to take better portraits and life shots of my family. So far, I have noticed a huge difference in the photos I have taken. It is fast and pretty easy to use. I have a lot to learn and plan to have fun learning it. I took a photography class in college, but have forgotten all about aperture settings and what the heck is an f-stop? This is going to be going places with me. Now I just need a split-yarn camera strap. Isn't that red one with the deer, adorable?
Thankful for:
:: a Valentine date with my sweetie
:: Valentine's and heart-shaped cookies made with my girlies
:: hot-tubbing in the neighbor's hot tub while they are away
:: a walk all by myself in the beautiful weather
:: my new camera!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment