I like moving through my day with thoughtfulness, searching for those moments of joy that would otherwise pass me by. This peek into my days of gratitude and the recording of them here, feels like a gift to myself and I see the effect on my family, too.
Today I am grateful for.....
:: homemade chicken soup, seasoned just right this time
:: hot biscuits with butter and honey that bring smiles to my sweeties faces
:: giggling and giggling and giggling girls
:: sweet pictures from 3yr. old- 'a clown for you, mama, with a ballet dress with lots of stripes'
:: girls who are well enough for me to go visit my dear friend for the weekend, sans kiddos
:: hugs and kisses from my 15 yr. old son. yep, he still loves me
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment