Tuesday, January 16, 2007
SNOW!
Is anything more fun than a snow day?!?
I have had a grin on my face since I got out of bed this morning. School is cancelled, after we had already decided to stay home and play, but dh had already left for school on his bike. Yes, on his bike, 10 miles in the snow, what a stud. They cancelled after he arrived, so he headed back home via MAX and his bike again. Uncle T made a surprise visit for snowball fun and breakfast, a special treat. So now we sit, enjoying the soft, white view from our front window, listening to Sam Phillips. Snow doesn't happen here very often, so it is quite a treat. Even for a 36 yr-old mama-of-three. "Yay, God!" said E. I couldn't agree more. Off to sled with my children, walk to the coffee shop, and play in the snow, snow, snow.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY! we were hoping for some snow here, but not so lucky this time around. . . just cold cold cold! you all must be out of the blah's now, looks like fun!
Post a Comment