Saturday, November 11, 2006

My first Knit-Along


I received the meathead pattern from larissa yesterday. There are 60+ participating and I am sure meatheads are flying off the needles world-wide as I type. Must get knitting! I have a skein of brown LP bulky that will be perfect. Just need to figure out a grand embellishment. Maybe a felted flower? Gotta figure out this blogging thing, like how to post a picture, though I think I just posted my first link.
PS- Happy Bday Sweet G. Mama loves you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.k., so I had to look up what the "meat head" was that you were referring to. I had my own theories (I thought it was referring to the person who was doing the knitting-Sorry!!!). (: (: It's really cute. I can't think of an idea for an award winning embelishment. but I'll be thinking... I'm thinking about you and little "g" tonight.
Love you, Katie