Thanksgiving with the in-laws is always interesting. We acutally had a nice time. I contributed an arugula salad with pear, fennel, carmelized-maple pecans and gorgonzola and a marionberry pie. Someone picked off and ate the edges of my pie crust before we even cut it. Can you believe it? How rude! Brothers-in-law confessed and sheepishly apologized. So, am I to take their crust thievery as a high compliment?
Am almost finished with the 1st sleeve on lil' c's sweater, should finish that tonight. Can't wait until it is done so I can start working on presents. Katie has become a crazy knitting fiend and the hats are flying off her needles. I am so jealous!
I am thankful for my sweet children and husband, dear friends, yummy wine and even whiny 1-yr-olds who are biting my new cashmere sweater.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment