Sunday, November 12, 2006

Still Knitting

Am I the world's slowest knitter? The meathead pattern indicates that it should take only a couple of hours to complete, but I started this morning and am still not done. Doh! I love the color of the yarn, sable and am looking forward to completing this hat. Though there have been reports that it could take more than my one skein. I have been warned. I am a pretty tight knitter, so we will see. I wish I had knit it on 2 circulars. I forgot I even had 2, so am knitting it flat, but I really prefer knitting in the round. Oh well, if I run out, I will rip out and frog (or is the whole process called "frogging"?) and try again on 2 circulars.

On another note, lil' c is talking. Can hardly believe it. Her vocabulary has exploded this first week of being one year old. Clearly says "up" and "mama" and "papa" and "eye". Today repeated "Shadow" and "Jeffrey"-our cats. She is growing too quickly.

No comments: