Here she is. Knit with 1 skein ofLamb's Pride Bulky in Sable. I had a teeny bit left over. Adorned with a leather flowery pouf and wool bead I felted myself. It's cute and comfy and I love it. Thanks so much Larissa. I have had a blast.
OH, it's adorable. I love the flowerette thing. And I think you will like having a blog.
AND, it's so nice to see your face even though I couldn't make it Sunday. I was cleaning out our garage (ugh) so construction could start this week. We're renovating into a grandma apartment.
1 comment:
OH, it's adorable. I love the flowerette thing. And I think you will like having a blog.
AND, it's so nice to see your face even though I couldn't make it Sunday. I was cleaning out our garage (ugh) so construction could start this week. We're renovating into a grandma apartment.
See you soon! I've been wearing my hat today too.
Post a Comment