My life is boring. Or at least, everyone else's life seems so much more exciting than mine. I would rather read about other's life adventures and projects than blog about my lack of.
Knitting is going slowly. Still on jaywalker #1. Not sure I really like the pattern. Next socks will be either a plain sock or Monkey. No other projects on the needles.
Insteak, I have been sewing. I made a shirt for E and for lil' C. Peasant style. Cute, but the pattern needs a bit of tweaking. I made a skirt for E yesterday. My friend bought a skirt for her daughter from a children's clothing boutique- it is so cute. A simple a-line with elastic in the back. So, I made a pattern and whipped out a skirt in a couple of hours. Now I need to make one for myself.
Dh's biking obsession has bitten me a wee bit. Rode to Portland Farmer's Market on Saturday with a friend. It was so much fun. I really want to incorporate bicycle commuting into our lives. Good for health, for the environment, for the entire family. Now I want a mixte- so cute!
C just got braces. He totally looks like a teenager. He is growing so fast! Went to outdoor school last week and his class campout this week. Plus copping a wee bit of attitude. All normal signs of growing up.
Two more weeks of school for E. Three for C. I am looking forward to summer and not driving as much. The garden is planted. Peas, tomatoes, lettuce, squash, carrots, onions, cukes. No beans. Why? 'Cause I hate them, that's why. We will have raspberries for the first time. Blueberries and Jonagold apples. Let's see how much food we can cram on our 50' by 100' lot. Yippee!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Welcome back!! I've missed your posts.
I looked at the photo of the bike and it looks wonderful. I hope you'll post photos of the sewing you've been doing! Also of the garden. I have to plant my veggies and flowers on our deck; there is no other sunny place on our very hilly place.
Our tomatoes are in, and the zuchini will get planted this weekend. I will be planting beans, however! I love them!
Mokihana
what!? that's not boring!! look at all you're doing and have been doing. boring?? not in my book. sounds full of living !!
My sentiments exactly, sjsd. I don't seean ounce of boring in all that. I 'm looking forward to joining you in some of that "boring" stuff. (:
you are so not boring....tell me more...
Post a Comment