Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Shedir!

Shedir
Yarn: Rowan Calmer Onyx- a wee more than 1 skein
Needles: sz. 3
Modifications: 8 rows of ribbing and only 4 pattern repeats
Really, how does one photograph one's self flatteringly???
So glad to be finished so I can move on to other projects. Namely Jaywalkers on 2 circs. And I have been drooling over the new colors at Blue Moon for a Chevron Scarf for myself. I just cannot decide on which colors.

Bought some fat quarters at Bolt for more baby bibs. I will try to post pics when I have have some finished. My cousin just had a baby girl yesterday, so Emma Rose should be receiving a couple of these in the near future.
Wee C is a happy girl- very fun right now. Her vocabulary is exploding as is her ability to self-entertain. Yay!

This weekend is a big one for me. I am attending the first weekend of my Childbirth Education Training which will enable me to teach childbirth classes. The training is through the local midwifery school. I am excited and nervous, too. I hope my family survives without me.

2 comments:

Mokihana said...

Great hat!! I don't think there's an easy way to take pics of oneself... however, as photogenic as you are, they came out great!

Mokihana

Woolgirl Sock Club Members said...

Love your hat! That is such a great design and color. I also love your fabric!!!!