Esther's school auction was a success. I am glad it is over. I am now on call for a birth, and am hoping it is this weekend. The car is tuned up, new tires and ready for a road trip. I am squirrelling away goodies to pull out during our trip to keep little (and big) children happy. I have a few new knitting projects started- Branching Out scarf; Cabled Hat for Caroline, though I am not thrilled with the color; and am ready to cast on for Shedir in Rowan Calmer Onyx, though am rethinking the color there, too; and ready to cast on for Jaywalkers, too, but I may wait until my LYS has Addi turbos in the size I need so that I can knit with two circulars. I have ambitious plans for our many hours in the car.
Caroline has a cold. Plus she and I are battling thrush. Sleep is still scarce, but I am getting enough to stay relatively sane. I am keeping my head down, just trying to get through these obligations in March. Looking forward to a week away with my honeys to bask in the sun, sun, sun.
Here are pictures of our little bathing beauty.

1 comment:
Good to see you back here! The photos of Caroline are priceless!
I do love Spring too... our redbud tree is just starting to bloom and the daffys are all up.
I hope you all have a wonderful vacation...sounds like knitting projects and kids' stuff are all lined up. Can't wait to see your progress on any and all when you get back home.
Mokihana
www.hawaiistories.com/mokihana
Post a Comment