I have been a bit scarce lately. Preparing for our road trip, almost 1000 miles one way with 3 kids, then camping with no amenities makes for a lot of planning and work. And then this week, I attended a birth lasting all day and night, with a horrendous cold, and I started menstruating again- after more than 2 years, with Caroline's pregnancy and breastfeeding. Of course Aunt Flo would come visiting again just when I least wanted her to. Oh, well. It is a good sign that I am actually getting by body back again.
I am looking forward to getting away from all of my daily responsibilities here. Hoping for lots of knitting, sun, good times with friends, a little bit of climbing and fun and adventures with my dear family and really hoping to come back home refreshed.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment