Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Today I....

Today I....

- drove girls to school
- took car in to have a new radiator replaced (ouch!)
- went to bank
- Great Harvest Bread Co. for bread for my honey
- attended preschool auction meeting
- taught handwork class for Esther's class
- picked up car in Clackamas
- baked loaf of bread
- made dinner
-paid bills

Now off to bed.

March was a busy month. I spent most of it with my head down. This week is crazier than ever. I am helping organize our preschool auction on Saturday, while trying to get ready for a week-long trip to my sister's ranch next week. My head is spinning.

Follow-up: My February Grateful Project fell short. Though, I did spend every day thinking about what I have to be grateful for. While we snuggle in bed, just before sleep, the girls and I now tell each other what we are thankful for that day. I love that new, sweet ritual.

No comments: