.... is where I have been.
Coming home after our spring break visit those many long months ago, I slipped into depression and overwhelm and discontent with myself and my life. I have since been in the forging fires- melting away defenses and beliefs I have held for so long. Peeling away the layers of defense so I can see clearly the patterns and behaviors for that they really are, so I can make the changes I want and need to make. I have much more work to do, but am on the path I need to be, with the support I need to help me find my way. Life has not stood still, all this time. With three children, life is busy and full of joys, too. So, I am finding my way back here, to chronicle my journey once more. It is good to be back.
Friday, November 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good to see you back! I've missed reading your posts.
Post a Comment