Monday, March 17, 2008

Not again

Yesterday at our Palm Sunday Service, real palm fronds are available for the children to wave as they sing and then can be folded into a beautiful cross. As I was holding Caroline, she poked me in the right eye with the cross. Who knew Palm Sunday celebrations could be dangerous? My vision was blurred yesterday, but I could function. I was able to ride my bike to a brunch date with my husband to possibly the perfect breakfast spot. And some sewing of Easter dresses on my serger (which totally rocks!). But then discomfort and difficulty keeping it open and it is deja vu all over again (my left eye was scratched by the other daughter in December.) Well, at least I know what to expect. Today I will be having lots of snuggle time with wee C in bed as I rest my eye as much as possible. Tomorrow, hopefully I will be almost back to normal. I have two dresses to sew this week!

2 comments:

Mokihana said...

Oh my goodness. OUCH!! I hope your eye heals really quickly.

sarah jean, said...

yikes. how are you feeling now?

hope spring is a welcome season for you....lots of bike rides and fun in a bit of sun...