Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Unscheduled Blog Hiatus
It has been so long since I last post here. An unscheduled blog hiatus, if you will. There has been much to say, many thoughts and observations and events and finished crafts to blog. And yet, I cannot bring myself to record them here. Or anywhere for that matter. I compose them almost daily and they swirl, in my head, piling up into a hill of monumental porportions. And then, it is too late. There are too many. Lost in the abyss of my mind. And, my ponderings seem too bleak, too sad, too dark to subject anyone else to. This blog was meant to be a recording of fun and joy and lots of knitting. But... this is my life and this is my blog. So I will record my musings here, be they sad and full of sorrow. But I promise to throw in a bit of joy and crafting goodness, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment