Monday, October 29, 2007
Boots
In my the description of myself (see left) I mention my crusade to find the perfect pair of boots. Last year it was definitely an obsession of mine Zappos made it easy to support that obsession with free shipping and returns. While I did find a great pair of black Campers that I love, this year I have been looking for a pair of brown boots. I have been considering Frye's Campus boots in Blazer Brown, but have not been convinced that these are the pair for me right now, though they are classic and kicka** cute, no? Last year I fell in love with a brown pair of Cydwoq's (the Verse), a handmade shoe company in CA, that I loved, but I was looking for black and they are, ahem, a costly shoe. But today, after meeting a dear friend for tea (at a lovely teahouse that was out of their fabulous Coconut Mate Lattes), I could not resist visiting the fabulous pedX shoe store directly across the street. Here is the short of it: I had money from a birth I am attending in my pocket; they had recently received their new models of Cydwoq boots; I tried on a pair of Winding; they fit; they had a nick in the leather resulting in a large discount. So, I bought them. Impulse? Maybe. Regrets? Not yet. I love them. I would still like to find a pair of used Campus someday, but for now my search has ended and the obsession is over. Moodymama is a Happymama today, feeling pretty sassy in her new boots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that's a good way to start a monday and yes...drool wish I could have those
hey, i just picked up a new pair of boots today. perhaps i will post about them in the near future as well. boots are fun. boots are good.
Post a Comment